Monday, December 24, 2012

Not My Usual Post :-)

This is where I'll be tomorrow!!!


I don't have any family, so I usually stay home on the holidays. But I have a new friend who is as obsessed with Les Mis and Phantom as I am, so we're going to the first screening at 11:30 AM :-) I'm so excited!!!

Have a beautiful Christmas!!!

xo,
Elaine


P.S. In case you happen to see this again, you will notice that I've added this beautiful frame, which Karen posted on The Graphics Fairy a couple of days  after I wrote this! I think it goes perfectly with this image of Anne Hathaway as Fantine! I just had to embellish it!!!

6 comments:

Beverly said...

Enjoy!! I hear it is awesome!

hootnonny said...

Happy Day After! My daughter, niece, and I drove 40 miles to the theatre for Les Mis and it was sold out. So we saw Life of Pi instead.

Hope you enjoyed it. I can't wait to see it.

Pink Tree Studio said...

Thanks, Beverly! I'm not going to say anything one way or another in case you are planning on seeing it :-) I hope you had a lovely Christmas!

Pink Tree Studio said...

Oh my goodness, Betty! How disappointing to drive that far to find it sold out :-(

I'm sure glad I bought my tickets ahead of time, because it looked like the first screening was sold out. I'm also glad I met my friend there early, to get a decent seat!

As I said to Beverly, I won't comment one way or another, since you are planning to see it:-)

I haven't seen Life of Pi...I hope you enjoyed it! And I hope you had a wonderful Christmas even though you didn't get to see Les Mis!

Unknown said...

Thank you my darling friend for your kind words, you make me feel special and I want you to feel special too. If you just would live here I would spent my holidays with you:) My Christmas went very well at work with my lovely colleagues and I spent christmas night with one of them, it was nice.
I hope Les Mis was wonderful and I wish you great New Year 2013
Love Henrietta

Pink Tree Studio said...

Oh, Henrietta, how sweet! I can just imagine how beautiful Finland is at Christmas!!! I wish I could travel and meet you and my other Blog Friends all over the world! When I win the lottery... :~)

I'm so glad you had a lovely Christmas and had someone to stay with!

I hope 2013 is a beautiful year for you and I look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous and inspirational photography! I don't know about you, but unless I am *really* down, playing in Photoshop really cheers me up :~)

xo, Elaine