Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Two More Blogs :-)

Just in case you haven't noticed my Sidebar, I have two other blogs :-)

One is Pink Tree Studio's sister, Pink Trees and Sunshine, where I will post photos with very little processing and very few words :-)

The other is Elaine From L.A., which will focus on photos from my home of 56 years, the suburbs of Los Angeles, as well as a few photos of the suburbs Portland, Oregon, where I have lived since 2006.

I hope you will drop by for a visit and say Hello!


5 comments:

hootnonny said...

Hey Elaine! I'll be sure to drop by your other blogs. My goodness, I can't do one, and here you have three!

Pink Tree Studio said...

LOL, Betty...I can barely do one either :-/ The good thing is that I won't go into my processing, so that should make it easier :-)

Marilyn said...

Good for you.....I can hardly keep my one blog current.

Pink Tree Studio said...

Thanks, Marilyn! I'll just have to see how it goes. I'm not going to stress myself out over any of them :~)

Evelyn ~ Indigo Beach Art said...

Such beautiful work!